Hi, dear!! Thanks for giving me a star!!
- My first impression of you was that you had the cutest blog ever and I knew instantly that we needed to be friends. Also, I noticed the fact that we were basically the same exact person.
-What do I like the most about you? I like EVERYTHING about you. You are beautiful and kind and compassionate. You live life fiercely and you are so incredibly funny. You have a heart that beats with love! I love everything about you because you are the best soul I have ever known.
- This the easiest question to answer. If you were to come over to watch a movie we would totally be watching Pentathlon! I mean duh!!
- To me are like all the colors and you make them sparkle!!
- I think you are like Ariel. First, because you have her long beautiful flowing hair but also because you are brave and loving. You are not afraid to take risks and you will do anything for the people you love.You are young and carefree but you can also handle yourself in any situation. I think you encompass the characteristics of Ariel perfectly!
- I think Texas would suit you best because then you can be with me and we can do all the best friend things!! :D
- I think you would get along best with Captain America (and not just because y’all are both hot) because you are both extremely loyal and you would do anything to protect the people you love. You are both strong yet compassionate. I also think y’all would make super cute babies!! Just saying! ;)
-I think that you already know all the AU’s that I have for you and they all involve a certain someone. However, just for the fun of it I will write you an AU!MaryRodgersandDanielSharmanlovestory
It wasn’t exactly her dream job. In her mind she had pictured the Smithsonian or someplace where she could lose herself in the archives. The New Orleans Public Library was not where she had envisioned herself but she had to start somewhere. The job was fine when people came in but that was rare. People just never seemed to frequent libraries anymore. So, when she heard the bell go off above the entry door she looked up from her current Jane Austin novel and stared at the soul that just entered.
As he moved closer she froze. What was a gorgeous man like him doing in a rundown public library? “Hello!” His accented voice rang out through the silence. Her throat closed up, it was as if an evil sea witch had stolen her voice away and she was unable to respond. “I am researching for a new role I am about to play and I was wondering if you have any books on ancient vampire lore?” He asked, leaning on the counter.
“Umm…ummm…just give me a…second.” She had never been tongue tied in her life and she mentally kicked herself for sound like a fool in front of this gorgeous man. And with just her luck the only search found when she typed in ‘vampire lore’ was Twilight. And she chuckled.
“What?” He asked. “What’s so amusing?” He was curious.
“It’s just that the only books we have related to vampires are Twilight and I don’t think that is the type of vampire research you were going for.” She smiled.
“No, no, it’s not.” He laughed, moving his fingers through his brown curls. “Thanks for trying.” He sighed as he turned to the exit.
“Wait!” She blurted, not ready for this beautiful stranger to leave. He turned around slowly and she paused briefly under his intense gaze. “I could look online and find what you need. If I order something it should be in by the end of the week.” She explained.
“Really? That would be amazing.” The man smiled broadly and her knees almost gave out.
“Yes, just give me your contact information and I will give you a call when the books come in.” She said handing him a pen and paper.
“Thank you…” He paused before looking at her nametag, “Mary Rodgers. I look forward to seeing you again soon.” And after a quick wink he was out the door.
“I look forward to seeing you too, Daniel.” She whispered as her hand traced over his scribbled writing.